THE DEFYING GRAVITY LEADERSHIP SERIES 8
Strong relationships of trust and support in the workplace.
The drama of the “storming” phase of team development.
In a compelling fashion and rally others to help you achieve your strategic goals and objectives.
What it would be like to achieve your strategic goals with less time, effort, and frustration.
This hands-on Business Immersion Course takes the best and most powerful Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques available and specifically targets those methods that can be used for success in the business realm to build relationships, strong teams, powerful managers, and inspiring leaders in your organization.
- How would you like to be able to quickly build strong relationships of trust and support in the workplace?
- What would it be like if you could avoid the drama of the ‘storming’ phase of team development?
- What if you could communicate in a compelling fashion and rally a community, customers, and even bosses and supervisors readily to help you achieve your strategic goals and objectives?
- Imagine what it would be like to achieve your strategic goals with less time, effort, and frustration?
NLP for Business is taught in an interactive and experiential atmosphere to ensure mastery of the core techniques.You will leave empowered to take these scientifically proven techniques and produce success in the business realm. This is not your typical corporate leadership, effectiveness, or team training!
Detailed Course Content
Module 1 – Achieving business excellence through NLP
• Identifying barriers
• Basic principle that work at work
Module 2 – Building Relationships that Work
• Communicating using NLP
• Understanding your coworkers and managers
• Building rapport
• Using words to achieve high performance from yourself and others
• Anchoring as a tool to build strong teams
Module 3 – Leading People to Performance
• Managing your emotions and others emotions
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Inspiring and motivating
• Coaching employees
• Dealing with difficult dynamics
Module 4 – Achieving Strategic Plans
• The power of visions
• Setting and achieving goals
• Using change to catalyze performance and success
• Creating models of performance
Module 5 – Practicum
• Building NLP into your organization
• Your NLP plan
AUDIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL: This course is intended for people who are new to NLP and seeking to practice key techniques with a business focus.
ADVANCED LEARNING: This course is also available as a longer immersion experience to achieve long-term mastery as well as become certifed in NLP.
8 to 12 Hour Versions in Person
Online Live with Instructor