In this FIRST episode, Elizabeth Frisch, the founder of Your Corporate Shrink and Thrival Company, shares the inside scoop about 25 years of behind-the-scenes leading, teaching, auditing, designing, coaching and engineering solutions for Fortune 500 companies, private equity and venture capital firms, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations and how organizations master staying successful.
During this episode, we talk about:
- The birth of Elizabeth’s child truly showed her that you can’t engineer human beings
- How to understand what makes up each human and how they are created in order to help them be successful
- Your Corporate Shrink is like special ops for corporations since the team is cross-trained in psychology, business, social science, accounting, engineering and more.
- Elizabeth’s mission is to help companies see the pieces of psychological baggage that affects each person, including leadership
- Just because someone is good at making company money doesn’t mean they are great at leading the company and individuals to success
- The content, the experts and the organizational thought leaders that Elizabeth will be highlighting on her podcasts will save millions in consulting fees and are worth more than a first class ticket around the world.
Elizabeth Frisch, is a corporate fixer with a heart of gold and a passion to combine technological solutions with high-performance leadership. As the founder of Your Corporate Shrink, plus CEO of Thrival Company, and a ‘recovering’ chemical engineer, she has been called the ‘engineer of business success.’
Elizabeth is the Author of Mission to Million$ – Taking Big Ideas and Making Them Reality, business consultant to Fortune 100-1000 companies, state and federal government agencies, and the U.S. Military.
Elizabeth feels one of her biggest accomplishments is quitting her ‘day’ job, launching her 1st company, while losing 100+ pounds, and reversing two autoimmune diseases 15 years ago. She now guides the Your Corporate Shrink team, leading organizations to consistently high performance and win-win leadership solutions.
If you are a CEO, COO, CSO/CMO, CTO, HR Executive or a leader of any large organization, you will want to bookmark and subscribe to this show.